Date: Friday, June 17, 2022 Time: 5:00PM - 5:45PM Venue: Lily's Handmade Ice CreamJoin Event
Stop by Lily’s Ice Cream shop so we can treat you to a Shabbat Sweet!Say ‘Shalom!’ to Shabbat with artisanal kosher ice cream from Lily’s Handmade Ice Cream, a small local business owned by an Israeli family. Join playful souls of every age and stage to welcome Shabbat with sweets, songs, and stories in Hebrew and in English.
- Practice Hebrew vocabulary and conversation
- Learn Hebrew slang
- Create your own Hebrew jewelry
- 5:00PM Meet & Greet! - Enjoy Ice Cream, ‘schmooze’ with new friends, learn Hebrew words and/or practice conversational Hebrew with Chani
- 5:30PM Shalom, Shabbat Service - 15 minutes of music and movement designed for kids and grownups with Dr. Emily!
- 5:45PM Shalom, Chaverim! - Guests will leave with a gift bag that will equip them to share Shabbat at home.